I have been craving this dish so I was pretty excited to make it and now share this recipe with you. And knowing me, you know this is another SUPER easy recipe for those of us who are lazy when it comes to cooking and grocery shopping.
- Udon noodles
- Tofu – firm, cubed
- 1-2 Small Carrots, shredded
- 1 Onion, sliced
- Green Onion, sliced
- Soy Sauce – to taste, but you don’t need a lot
- Sesame Oil – to taste, but you also don’t need a lot
- Sesame Seeds
- First things first, you will want to dry out the tofu. I left the tofu out of the container for a bit and drained the water out using a towel.
- While the tofu is drying, boil a pot of water and cook/drain the noodles, cut the onion and shred the carrots into long pieces.
- Once the tofu is dry, cut the block into pieces and cook in a pan with soy sauce until the sides are nice and crispy. Remove and leave on the side.
- Next, add the onions and carrots to the pan and sauté with soy sauce and a bit of water.
- Once the onions and carrots get soft, time to add the noodles. Now is when you’ll want to add the soy sauce and sesame oil to taste. I recommend starting with a little bit at a time.
- Voilà – time to serve! Add a serving to a bowl and top with green onion and sesame seeds.