Disclaimer: I was one of 100 influencers selected through Fit Approach/Sweat Pink to test these socks out and share my experience (always honest though!).
Make sure you keep reading for details on my giveaway to find out how you can win a pair.
Who is Tabio?
Tabio makes “the highest quality socks in Japan” and are officially sold in the US as of this fall. I should also mention that their socks are used by many elite and Olympic athletes!
So Many Choices!
When it comes to sports socks, Tabio offers five choices. When comparing high-quality sports socks, Tabio definitely has some of the best prices that I’ve seen across the board. (P.S. They also offer really trendy ‘every day’ socks!)
- Ultra-light Compression – $30
- Ultra-light Compression Knee – $35
- Signature Run Toe – $25
- Signature Run – $25
- Trailblazer – $30
Lucky me, I got to try out a pair of the Trailblazer sock. For starters, the design is SLEEK! I absolutely love the look and feel of this sock – the toes spell out “TRAIL”. There were a couple of features that I was not used to: non-slip grip, toes and thickness. The non-slip grip and toes were pretty cool and although the socks are thicker than most socks that I wear, its two-layer design is worth it when you are running trails. The inside layer is made of wool to wick moisture and outside layer is made of water-resistant polyester/nylon for durability.
Other Important Details
- Polyester 33
- Cotton 23%
- Lyocell 15%
- Nylon 13%
- Wool 13%
- Polyurethane 3%
Extra Ankle Support
- Yes! If you are like me, you will want the extra support on the trails. The signature elastic shaping keeps your ankle aligned.
- Another win! I personally like that the sock adds additional support to your arch muscles.
- Kind of weird at first but I think I can get used to the extra guard to prevent fraying while running up and down hills.
- No more blisters? Designed to prevent your socks from sliding around.
In my opinion, a person can never have too many great-quality socks and this is truly a high-quality sock that is worth a try.
The part we’ve all been waiting for… please visit my Instagram page @_kellinickole to enter the giveaway, details are listed there.
As always, hope you enjoyed the review/giveaway and found it to be helpful. For additional details, please visit the Tabio website!