A couple of posts ago, I introduced my partnership with Seven Sundays as I hosted a giveaway of their Muesli Starter Kit – check it out here. Since then, I have been trying out some of the different ways to incorporate muesli into my daily diet. As someone who doesn’t usually love overnight oats, I highly recommend trying out this recipe.
- 1/2 cup Seven Sundays Cocoa Almond Date
- 1/2 cup milk or liquid of your choosing
- Optional: Fresh fruit – I went with raspberries
- Optional: Greek yogurt
- Optional: Brown sugar
- Mix muesli with milk.
- Seal in a container and refrigerate overnight (or during the day if you want some for dessert at night!).
- Add your toppings (fruit, yogurt, sugar, etc.) when you are ready to eat!
As always, let me know what you think – what are some of your favorite ways to eat muesli?