This past year wasn’t anywhere near as exciting as last year but I was pleasantly surprised to see that I achieved all of my goals! (Well except my injury goal but I overcame all of my injuries so that counts.)
Run a 3:50 marathon.3:48:37 BOOM Run a 1:50 half marathon.1:48:15
The past year showed me that I’m capable of pushing myself so much more – better nutrition, faster paces and longer miles. Not going to lie, my 2019 goal scares me.. like really scares me but I’m excited for what 2019 will bring!
- Attempt a BQ time of 3:30.
- San Jose 408k – February 3rd
- San Jose Shamrock Run 5k – March 17th
- Silicon Valley Half Marathon – April 28th
- Mountains 2 Beach Marathon – May 26th
- Across the Bay 415k – TBD
- The SF Marathon (probably half) – July 28th
- East Bay 510k – TBD
- Chicago Marathon – October 13th
*use discount code REPRESENTKH to save on the San Jose 408k, San Jose Shamrock Run, Silicon Valley Half Marathon, Across the Bay 415k and East Bay 510k, remote options available.