For starters, I am excited to announce that I’ll be back on the Represent Running ambassador team for year #3 in 2019. But I am even more stoked to announce that we will be partnering with Decathlon USA, making it the 2019 Decathlon Represent Running Team.
Ok cool, so what does this mean for you?
Decathlon will be the official race partner for all of the races in the Represent Running Race Series – woohoo, that is five races!!!
- Social running events hosted at the Decathlon store in San Francisco
- Decathlon will be making the tech shirts for all 5 races!
- FREE backpacks for all finishers – just bring in your bib to the store and get a free backpack
- Post-race Decathlon festivities
Ready to register for some races?
Register with code RepresentKH and save 10% on these fun races at http://www.representrunning.com
- San Jose 408K – February 3rd
- San Jose Shamrock Run – March 17th
- Silicon Valley Half – April 28th
- Across the Bay 12k & 415K – July 14th
- East Bay 510k – October TBD
Find out more about the new partnership at https://www.decathlon.com/blogs/inside-decathlon/represent-running