Product: Beats Powerbeats2 Wireless
Find it here: Best Buy, Target, Amazon, etc.
It was the week before Thanksgiving/Black Friday when my earphones broke while I was running! It was devastating because I run with music 80-90% of the time. Luckily, I knew that I only had to wait about a week for these fancy wireless earphones to go on sale for Black Friday! They went on sale EVERYWHERE so I was really lucky. Beats also released the Powerbeats3 so you can either find these on sale still or try out the newer version.
Everyone had been trying to convince me to go wireless recently. I was not sold on the wireless feature at first because I always stuck with my same basic pair of inexpensive earphones and I didn’t think that I needed anything fancy. Needless to say, these have changed my opinion completely! Below are some of my favorite highlights in my opinion.
- Easy to use – I don’t like learning new technology but these were surprisingly simple and easy to learn and use!
- Comfortable – It took a few days to get used to but the fit is good overall and it is very secure.
- The sound is good but not overbearing – this is important so I can still be aware when I’m running on the roads.
- Bluetooth connection – I have heard that some people run into issues with their connection cutting out but it has been pretty good for me.
- Customer service – Beats uses Apple customer service and my experience was seamless! I thought that I had lost my charging cord (which would have been extremely unfortunate) and the representative quickly gave me all the information I needed to know through an easy online chat window.
I am not sure if I would have committed to buying these if they were not on sale, but they were worth the sale price for me!
What are some of your favorite earphones to run with?